Building a Brighter Future
A Strong Future
A Bright Future
Building A Brighter Future
- In response to enrollment growth, we constructed our current building.
- In response to economic downturns, we adjusted staffing and programming accordingly.
- To keep our curriculum current and cutting edge, we have added classes and increased advanced placement courses to meet the needs of today’s students.
- Pray that Lighthouse Christian Academy will continue to make an impact for eternity on the lives of its students.
- Give a generous gift, over and above your current giving, to the Building a Brighter Future Capital Campaign.
- Encourage your friends and family to support this worthy effort.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it essential for Lighthouse Christian Academy (LCA) to expand the current facility at this time?
Will the expansion cause additional debt to be taken if the full amount is not raised?
Will tuition increase as a result of this facility expansion? Will tuition assistance programs be affected?
When will work begin and how long will the expansion take?
Will construction disrupt children during classroom hours?
Is the purpose of this expansion to allow for future growth or to provide more space for the current student body?
What new opportunities will become available to the student body as a result of this expansion?
Who is being asked to participate in the campaign?
Will there be naming or memorial gift opportunities available to donors?
Is LCA seeking one-time gifts or multi-year pledges?
If I cannot make a campaign gift or pledge now, can I still give at a future date?
Are donations to the capital campaign tax deductible?
I want to contribute to the campaign, what are my options?